2002 A Doom Odyssey 10th Anniversary Edition is a re-release of 2002ado with many improvements to Gameplay, Music, Level Design and General Layout to make one the best megawads for The Ultimate Doom even better.
You have fought your way through that monster
infested bloodbath to destroy the spider. Then you return
home to find out the awful truth that you're wife "Stephanie" has been kidnapped by Tommy the Trooper.
Your mission now leads you back into hell in order to seek and destroy Tommy and rescue you're wife.
- 4 episodes for Ultimate Doom
- 2 secret levels exclusive to Zdoom
- Evolving Theme from base to hell.
- All new music written by Paul Corfiatis
- Co-op and Deathmatch starts (although 2002ad10 is designed for Single Player)
- All difficulty levels
- All in one WAD -- no complicated start-up
- Built in MAPINFO
- Built in DEHACKED
- Designed for Boom compatible source ports
- Does not overwrite the original 2002ADO (available separately).
- 2 all new levels. E3M5: Blood and Guts and E4M1: Unity
- Original E3M5 moved to E4M9
- Original E4M9 moved to E5M2
-Episode 4 has a new name: Torment Ultima.
- Some changes made to the gameplay, various bugs fixed.
- Improved Texture Alignment in all existing maps.
- Improved Layout and Realism to some of the maps.
- Improved MIDI music.
- Fixed spelling mistakes and grammar in the Dehacked.
- Additional Skies removed. This Wad uses just the original 4 Skies for a more classic Doom feel.
2002 A Doom Odyssey 10th anniversary edition is
designed to run under a Boom Compatible source port. It will not run under
Doom2.exe due to its limits and features (like MIDI music). To play 2002ad10 you have to download one of the following source ports.
- The Ultimate Doom Game (Doom.wad)
- TeamTNT's Boom Engine (www.teamtnt.com)
- Zdoom by Randy Heit (www.zdoom.org) - Enables a few additional features (such as bonus maps, enemies) to assure
you get the full experience and play 2002ado 10th anniversary edition to its full abilities. It also works in Skulltag too.
EPISODE 1: DEEP INTO THE
E1M1 The Entry by Paul Corfiatis
E1M2 Helicopter Bay by Kristian Aro
E1M3 The Doomed Lab by Paul Corfiatis
E1M4 Substation 537A by Kristian Aro
E1M5 Combat Station by Paul Corfiatis
E1M6 Toxic Treatment Plant by Kristian Aro
E1M7 Service Base by Paul Corfiatis
E1M8 Paradox by Kristian Aro
E1M9 Lugano Base ZRX by Paul Corfiatis
EPISODE 2: ROAD TO ETERNITY
E2M1 Station Alpha by Paul Corfiatis
E2M2 Station Beta by Chris Hansen
E2M3 The Lost Labs by Rory Habich
E2M4 Shotgun Blues by Paul Corfiatis
E2M5 Fortress of Fatalities by Paul Corfiatis
E2M6 Between Demons and Insects by Rory Habich
E2M7 Puzzles to Solve by Kristian Aro and Paul Corfiatis
E2M8 Total Disturbance by Paul Corfiatis
E2M9 Dungeon of Hate by Paul Corfiatis
EPISODE 3: THE EVIL UNLEASHED
E3M1 Gatehouse by Sam Woodman
E3M2 Caves of Bosnia by Paul Corfiatis
E3M3 Stronghold of Damnation by Rory Habich
E3M4 Halls of Ebola by Rory Habich
E3M5 Blood and Guts by Paul Corfiatis (NEW)
E3M6 Obituary Written by Chris Hansen
E3M7 System Central by Paul Corfiatis
E3M8 Spider Temple by Paul Corfiatis
E3M9 The Lost Chord by Sam Woodman
EPISODE 4: TORMENT ULTIMA
E4M1 Unity by Paul Corfiatis (NEW)
E4M2 Back to Base X by Anthony Soto
E4M3 Hell Unleashed by Chris Hansen
E4M4 Disreputable Stronghold by Chris Hansen
E4M5 Indomitable Haunt by Chris Hansen
E4M6 Dementia by Joseph Pallai
E4M7 Odious Grounds by Chris Hansen
E4M8 Impossible Mission by Paul Corfiatis
E4M9 De-Moon Side by Virgil the Doom Poet
ZDOOM ONLY SECRET LEVELS
E5M1 Surfing The Might Green by Paul Corfiatis (from E2M4)
E5M2 Secret Wolfenstein Level by Paul Corfiatis (from E3M5)
HOME - BACK